Famous Movie Quotes

"Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists." - Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) Jurassic Park



Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Blog: The Sequel

    Well, after disappearing for a few months, I've decided to wipe the dust off the movie blog and give it another shot. I had a lot of fun doing it when I started but I got kind of discouraged when it felt like nobody was coming unless I linked them to it. So I just decided to let it go and my suspicions were confirmed when nobody asked about it for two months. I guess it wasn't missed much. That's okay though. It's something I enjoy doing and that should be the only motivation I need. I love movies. I love watching them, I love talking about them, I love debating them. Hopefully, if I rebuild it, people will come. If not, that's okay though. For the two people who seemed interested, and you know who you are, this is for you.

No comments: